Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reel Talk


I've been messing with my demo some more. I am still not totally sure what I am, I think I am a character/graphic animator...But I am looking at my pieces and seeing the levels that I want them to be at in my head, so I am taking some notes on how to make them more story-driven. I've got a lot of good ideas, it is just hard to get motivated to work on a piece sometimes. Especially when you start running into difficult technical issues, or seemingly unavoidable and tedious solutions.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO MUCH BETTER! this feels great, a couple pieces you should drop though ( the robot and the simple lighting table- its just a table, not much going on, maybe if you put a gun on it or something.) But seriously, way better, your kickin some ass this week. Love the snowboard transition

    ReplyDelete