Friday, August 27, 2010

Influence Map


Yo. I made an influence map like Nelson haha. I am left with the feeling that there is still a lot more that influences me but oh well this is a pretty wide representation so it's alright. From the top left, Cowboy Bebop, then Mars Volta, the band and the poster designer Jarred Connor from Mexican Chocolate Design...Castle Crashers, a sick game made by The Behemoth...James Jean...Mouse Guard, an awesome graphic novel written and drawn by David Petersen...Next is an awesome Boba Fett rendition by a guy named Christopher Uminga. Then an awesome graffiti piece by Sever of the 7th Letter Crew...Rocko's Modern Life, Daft Punk, Walking Dead, Scott Pilgrim, David Choe, Chew, Robot Chicken, Fooly Cooly/FLCL and Bruce Lee! And my website is up! But it's not FULLY functional yet...I just figured out how to use Lightbox and create indexes for all my pages in Dreamweaver so I can upload them to the ftp hosting...so annoying haha.

http://dtanimation.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment