Saturday, August 7, 2010

BLAMMO!


Tweaked an old assignment for my demo reel. I wanted to add a couple more moving holds to it. They still feel a little funny...not as good as the first ones for some reason. I must have just been bad ass that day. The main reason I did this was to extend the syncopated music-animation action in the beginning of my demo reel. Le sigh...there is less Flash(it's just not good enough I guess...), less illustration, less 2d and more 3d and motion graphics. Oh well, at least I could totally get a job if people know I can rock Maya & Aftereffects. Then they will look at my site and be like, "He knows Flash too?! GET HIM!" Or at least that's what I hope. Damn, I do a lot of stuff! It sucks that I need to try and sell just ONE skill to graduate. I still want to try and do some really awesome Flash animations that hopefully someone will say I should throw in there. Too much work to do, but now that I know how to use the render farm, things will be much easier. If only I figured that out on week 1! It's already week 4 and it's practically week 5. And I have a show coming up! Weezer covers! Ahahah!
http://www.myspace.com/imyourdaddyband


*Edit: I rendered out some different lighting on the render farm. It looks alright but I noticed a bit of clipping on a few of the poses. There is some weird shadow I didn't really want in the back corner of there too. I might have to try and use some render passes to get rid of the background so he can just be in that white Matrix-y place.

1 comment: