Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Friday June 25th 2010













Here are a couple pictures from the first Last Friday which is going down the Last Friday of every month outside of Living Dead Tattoo. Someone spelled my name wrong so I had to get a shot of that.I had never done any type of art showing before so I was stoked when I sold two paintings by the end of the night. I could not have done it without my older brother Rudy. He helped me with my setup a lot! I almost lost shit in the strong gusts of wind but then we made it work. You can see that shot of me and my dad in the sun. I had my guitar and I was playing some songs and gypsying around. Word.

My homies Jon and Ryan also took part in the event. I got a couple snapshots of their setups. Then there was some art by my brother's friends, Darin and Heather. Awesome stencil stuff. The whole thing was a lot of fun and it seems like the next one should be even better because we have more time to promote and prepare. Some artists flaked but there was still about 13 or 14 who showed up proper.

1 comment: