Friday, June 18, 2010

THE FOOKIN' FURY!


Waiting for the bus! This piece is sort of boring man! Randolf filmed us acting out waiting for a bus...I showed my brother Rudy and he said it looks like an impatient wait. More like waiting for a cab you called or something. It was all about the subtle, moving holds.


Here is my final for Randolf's Intermediate 3D Animation class. I love this piece but something weird happened where I accidentally deleted the faces on his right arm and right eye! So wtf! How do I fix that? I need to transfer the animation to a clean rig and I was looking up how to do that and people have made scripts for it but I was going to try and use the Trax Editor...but I couldn't figure it out!


Here is a walk cycle I was working on in Rocky's Character Animation. I messed up the first one so I started over. I still see some weird stuff with that I could do much better. But again...it appears it would be easier to start fresh.

Here is my midterm from Character Animation. I took a scene from the intro of Aladdin. The little dude gets off the camel and starts talking about the story after he sings Arabian Nights. That is what these movements are based off of. I think it turned out okay but it would be cooler if I added the audio and went back to do the lip-syncing.


One of my favorites. This was super fun. Everyone had to do a different kung fu move for the Character Animation midterm. I told Rudy what I had to do and he decided to help me out by letting me film him doing some combative maneuvers. He did a pretty high kick towards the end that seriously was like the highest kick I have ever seen him do so I decided to animate that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment