Friday, June 18, 2010

UNLEASH THE FURY!


This is the first assignment that I did for Randolf's Intermediate 3D Animation. For some reason I didn't post this stuff...some of it I still need to compress before it will fit but hopefully I can get all my good 3d up here for people to check out.


This was the second one from Int. 3D. The walk cycle. I didn't really "finish" this one because I never added animations to the ENTIRE body but I know that I should probably just start a new one and it would go by smoother and faster. I have learned a lot about 3d animation in the last 11 weeks...


Here is the run cycle I tried to do but didn't really finish this one either! Dammit! The Caged Tiger...


The Quadruped! Here is one of my favorites because I got pretty damn close to being satisfied with it. (For my current amount of knowledge anyway...) I know I could do some more work on the tail and stuff but I think it's not far off!


POSING! POSING IN THE DISTANCE! POSING FOR A PORTRAIT! POSING A THREAT! This one was fun. I went and got five different reference pics then I put Norman, one of my favorite rigs so far obviously, into the poses and added some moving holds. Word! This was the pre-cursor to our "Waiting At The Bus" piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment