Saturday, June 19, 2010

Workin' At The Car Wash






Yeah boi! I made it down to the second half of the last Life Drawing Workshop for the Spring 2010 Quarter. I got a few decent drawings considering that I haven't done it in 3 months and I used to do it almost twice a week for 3 months...I need to get back into it because I got some fresh conte and it feels good. But now I am on the 3 weeks off for summer so I need to work on my demo reel, do some paintings, tighten up animations, render some stuff, come up with new ideas, get my name out, make music, practice in the "bands" I am currently in and maybe try to find a job or make some money somehow! Hustlin'! Oh yeah, that one on the top is some band that my brother Rudy and I zombified. I think they are called the Jim Jones Revue (?). There was a picture of them in the Las Vegas Weekly and Rudy decided to zombify the dudes on the right then he laughed his off and told me I should do the other two. My zombie were very Walking Dead inspired. I added some flies and the hand print. Cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment