Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"MAKE IT WORK!"








Lots of action so far this break! Finished up some old drawings that I did during the Spring Quarter with markers. Lately I have been experimenting with these cheap water colors. I am making an effort to try and do more layering and blending with my markers and paints while also spending more time focusing on tones and thinking of which colors to combine. So I did two pages of faces while I was kind of buzzed then I water colored them the next day. It was fun and obviously there are some strange mistakes but whatever. I finished it up while I was out at Sunset Park with a few other members of the Hot Sauce Gang. Rick, Jon, Brandon, Mina and her daughter all made it out for a bit of drawing. Things are definitely changing in life and in my artistic style once again. I think that is a good thing.
http://hotsaucegang.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment