Monday, September 27, 2010

INEVITABILITY











YO. Here is a little taste of what I've been doing lately. My Adv. 3D Animation final was to script a moving escalator. It works for a bit after it gets going, but I have found other better methods that are in the processes...I went to the Life Drawing Workshop on the 25th and I drew almost all of the poses...I broke out before the last 30 minute one though. I didn't have very many materials on me so I made due with crappy ink, random markers and a couple of weird pieces of paper that Rick gave me. Now that I'm on break from school (!) I have some more time! So I also did a little bit of work on an old Finnick piece. I'm thinking of revamping the whole pose...so...we'll have to wait and see how that ends up...

Anyway! I've also been doing a lot of recording/mixing/working on my own music and other songs I recorded with random musicians. Hopefully I can figure out a cool way to post songs on my website or maybe I will just keep abusing Youtube to get embed my own songs on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment