Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well...Here It Is...


This is what I turned in to Randolf for the Portfolio Preparation final. Next week I will find out if I passed or not and I will also get to read some anonymous critiques from faculty members at the school. I think I have a good idea what they will say...critique wise. But I don't know if they will think there are too many problems for me to handle or not...they may want me to take prep. again which would totally suck. I don't know...it has improved SOO MUCH! Spending more time on my pieces wouldn't hurt, it would just suck to have to wait longer to graduate. But I need to up my game until I'm totally satisfied with it. I wonder if that EVER happens.
There is still some color lighting I want to incorporate, more objects and storytelling aspects, some tighter editing since I was messing with some new render techniques (damn Adobe Media Encoder!). Little details though, like the towel, certain textures, weird things about the lighting and the sky in certain scenes. The horizon on the in n out one, the sliding on my moving holds, the overexposure on a bunch of the 3d...shit! I know I could do it though. I just need to get focused and go into full on beast mode! But I keep getting distracted haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment