Friday, September 3, 2010

New 3D Looney Tunes


Yo. My homie Casey told me about this awesome little short that was posted online recently. 3D Coyote and Roadrunner! I could only find a bit of info...but I can't believe how bad ass every little aspect of this scene is. The timing, the dynamics, the textures, emotions...the spirit of the original is definitely there. Very cool. I told Randolf about it because Casey said I should spread the word at the school. It's funny because I know Randolf only posts or talks about really awesome stuff at school and on his blog, and he posted this animation! Since Randolf is such a huge inspiration to me, I figured I should probably do the same just to document the moment of discovering it and to inspire myself to keep working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment