Sunday, September 5, 2010

RIDE THE LIGHTNING!


SO yo. Here is what my lightning is looking like now. I still have some problems. Such as baking the scene so my final comp looks dope, and getting the light from a flash to appear near the struck location on a ground plane. Oh well, Baker still helped me make some good progress but then he just kind of left me to go solo. Something about the lighting on the clouds was messing me up but Baker noticed a mistake I made then I started to understand what the hell I was supposed to do. But now I have some more questions to ask him unless I can figure it out by myself. Hopefully this ends up really sick and I can put it in my reel. So far I have used scripting and dynamic fluid effects. Getting the clouds to roll was sort of weird too...I think I messed with the Texture Time attribute or something. But I had to script the Lightning End attribute to turn bolts on and off and move some invisible spheres around to randomize it. It's pretty dope. Complex, yet simple at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment