Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Victory!




























So I passed Portfolio Prep. and I won the sketchbook battle for the Fall 2010 Quarter. So now I have to make the poster for the Winter 2011 Quarter. I uploaded images of things that the teacher was into and lots of other random pages that I haven't uploaded yet or just forgot if I already did. Now I need to get another sketchbook. I also passed all of my classes! I almost got straight A's, but I ended up with a B+ in my comic class since it wasn't completely finished on time. Damn! Lots of work ahead so I can pass Portfolio Presentation and graduate like my homies! I need to keep up the momentum on my reel, just taking a few days off but I'm still marinating ideas in my brain juices. Haha gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment