Saturday, December 4, 2010

Designing Comics Homework




Yo. This assignment was tough. I threw that Bored to Death Piece up there as the photo instead of a scan just so you could get a glimpse of the goblet of Galifianakis. But anyway...The Chip and the Cookie Jar page was based off a script inside of the book from the class. Hopefully I can find a link or a pic of that later. I've never done anything like this really because I tried to do a rough pencil, then an actual penciling but I still didn't even do it like I wanted. Jerry Miller is an awesome teacher and he speaks from experience. One of the things he said got to me. "You don't want to make drawing decisions while you're inking." It made me realize that I don't think I have ever really done that for a good drawing or something of this scale at least. I don't know, maybe it's just my style. But my second portfolio prep review is approaching soon and I have to make that shit awesome and complete my other homework assignments so I pass these classes. Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment