Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vulgarity















Yo what is up?! I gotta get some more posts out of this March so here we go. I posted some life drawings from Drawing & Anatomy Week 9. I also posted a project about the planes of the head and some exercises from How To Draw From The Right Side of the Brain (self portrait sketch, room sketch, hands). Then there is the ODB acrylic sketchbook painting and I tried to paint a picture after Michelangelo's Pieta and I've never really done anything like that. It showed me that I totally blow. I still have to post my work from the second Drink & Draw of the Hot Sauce Gang which only Arnel, Nelson, Rick, Mina & Lance showed up for I believe...but it was like last Saturday so I'm slacking! I need to get them scanned because it looks much better than shitty photos when the page is trying to curl up >:/ ...Whatever...Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment