Monday, March 22, 2010

"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Frederich Nietzsche














Here are my drawings from the Week 10 Life Drawing Workshop. I mentioned something to Arnel about never using conte and Kevin let me try some of his out for a bit. He called it creamy and it is man it's just soft and smooth. I need to get some more materials again haha. So I also posted the four figure project again after trying to touch up some parts. Still having trouble man, damn...But can you believe that I still have other art I need to post? Jeez, some of it will be lost in "the abyss" hence the Nietzsche quote. "Whatever dude! So cliche!" Yup. Fuck off.

*Edit: I posted another pic of The Warriors piece because I tried to make some small changes and I taped some colored paper behind their vests and skin to see how it would show through the thin, marker paper. It is super subtle but whatever, experiments are good. It was also pretty well received during the final critique. It wasn't the best, and I think I could do better if I started the same project over, but why do that? I will just continue on with the lessons the "battle" has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment