Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time Well Spent









What's up?! I chilled in the Anatomy class yesterday, then I went to a couple hours of the workshop afterwords. It allowed me to draw in many different mind states. Everything from warming up and feeling all rusty, drawing while casually talking, getting silently into the zone, feeling like I suck ass, deliriously making sloppy lines to experimenting and possibly getting lucky...

So I was hoping you all could help me out and tell me which pose YOU like best! And oh yeah...I posted something I did in my sketchbook for fun the other day...

Oh and just so you know, there is one drawing in ink that Sheff did to help me out on a pose! Thanks Sheff!

I also uploaded some stuff from my Designing Comics class with Jerry Miller. He is an awesome teacher. Very professional and serious but he gives super helpful critiques and he isn't boring! There are also a couple pages from my sketchbook that I am still working on.

http://dmtspeck.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment