Monday, October 11, 2010

KA-BLAMMO!!






Here's how my pages are looking for the sketchbook battle so far. Some random sketching, a Basil Gogos master copy, a landscape of a photo I took, a bunch of equipment and this dude Arthur Lake who was around in the Zephyr days of Dogtown. I had to tape in a piece of paper to finish the deck on this one. I touched up the page with Bruce a little bit so I took another shot. I still have space to fill on the one with the guy and the lamp post. I wanted it to be observations only...but anyway...the requirement is 50 and I've almost got a good five going after the first week. FULL STEAM AHEAD!

1 comment:

  1. You crazy. I like the silhouette looking piece, second from the top. I like the colors on the sea monster but I wish you went a little thinner with the paint consistency. It looks like you tries putting a lot of detail in that just doesn't read because its kinda clumped together instead of smooth shaded. WIN THAT SKETCH BOOK CONTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete