Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tablet Action




Alright...We've got a post here with Dave Chappelle, some Vans, and a homeless looking dude in a robe thing. There is something about Dave's face...the angle of his right cheek especially, that was tough to capture. I definitely need to keep practicing faces and portraits. I attempted to draw some shoes from a reference because until now I have never done that and I see Rick do it all the time. I'm glad to see how easy it could be to stay in touch with and be inspired by my peers using blogs and social-platforms...but a couple people still don't have any sites or anywhere to post yet...In other news, I just got Mouse Guard (David Petersen-artist/writer) today and it is awesome so far. I've also been reading The Walking Dead (Tony Moore-artist1-7&covers, Charlie Adlard-artist) and that is bad ass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment