Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Assortment










Yo. I've been doing quite a bit of sketching lately. Good thing! I'm almost at 50 pages already!

So anyway...at the top there is a self portrait that I did in about 20 minutes tops last Friday.

Underneath that is some awesome stuff I did last night of Cedric from At The Drive-In and another gouache piece of Dr. Octagon on the same page.

Then there are two pages of attempts at full figure poses from my mind...not bad if I do say so myself! Definitely helped me notice some more weaknesses...

Below that is some sketches of breakfast eaters at The Cracked Egg and a couple of referenced sketches from the October 2010 issue of Spin magazine.

Underneath that...I did some sketches while I was playing Dungeons and Dragons for the first time ever last weekend hahaha! It was pretty fun and it gave me a lot of cool ideas and since I've been trying to improve my imaginative figure skills, that was a great time to do it. I was trying to sketch some of our "adventures" that we were having haha!

Below that, I touched up that master copy a little bit and then I did some thumbnails of an animation that I want to do in 3ds Max.

Then finally, I was working on an outline for Arcade Fire, just because they were on the cover of Spin. I have never even listened to them! Oh well whateva.

No comments:

Post a Comment