Monday, February 22, 2010

Dirty Fingahz 3







Damn! I didn't realize I had so much work to post...I feel like I hurried through a bit and took some doodoo pics and I try to Photoshop stuff sometimes BUT it just makes me realize it IS all about the lighting and set up of your art and camera...dammit! Ha oh well just gotta get a good set up going...SO these are some drawings from last Saturday's Life Drawing Workshop and on the top, that is how my second project for Drawing & Anatomy ended up looking. Not much different...but I still want to work on it some more. I feel like I'm spamming the shit out of my own blog! But who cares? Now that there is another place to post where fellow artists may actually be looking at my art, it makes this blog feel a lot more casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment