Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paintin' Pages






Yo, there is a pencil sketch I did. I was trying to get back to the way I used to do it. No guidelines, just draw a line and then see what it could be for a second, then finish the drawing. Before I went to the school I used to always draw whatever I thought of, but it was a symbolic style most of the time. So I guess it is good to be versatile at drawing realistically or cartoony or whatever. Anyway, I did a few Bruce Lee paintings in my sketchbook. Also, some made up face, and a crappy Andre the Giant sketch that I started and then didn't really feel like doing about 30 seconds later. Then I have another gun from a magazine. I feel like I learn a lot about what I draw if I am in the right mind state. Observing the way that muscles change in motion and how simple shapes can be used to make up anything, especially when it comes to the cars and guns. But these are also viable options for careers. Designing cars and guns, or cars with guns is useful to somebody. The military is always paying for killing gear. You would be like Iron Man. Haha alright this is way off topic. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment